Saturday 26 February 2011

BLUEBIRDS part 4

'i think something very very wrong is going on in England.' my Deutsh drinking partner said with a moment of concern. 'i tried to telephone my son and there was just silence.'
'Yeah I had the same when I rang home.' I wanted to finish my drink and just go back to my room and check the news but this lady looked bloody miserable. I gestured to the barkeep for another for us and inwardly sighed. Hey,maybe I would get lucky this time? Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Julian, bet you never had someone thirty years older than you,you French fuck. The thought made me queasy. Still,her features were softening with every sip of the beer. Alcohol can take years, not to mention pounds,off potential conquests. Mmm granny fanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment