Monday 14 February 2011

supergirl

1/02/2011
Sorry it's been so long...
The first entry this year,wow a lot has changed in four months: more teeth,more hair,more words. You are coming up to your 1st birthday and you can stand almost without support,you can feed yourself better than i can,you can drink from sippy cups,you can tell us when you want your dummy 'nana,nana',you can sit up and boy are you verbal.
Your eczema's still a pain in the quiche and we've still not discovered if you've got an intolerance to milk. You are still the cutest and even though you've weed on me numerous times,shat on mummy,spat and sneezed food on me,made me question everything and rip my hair out by the chunks,made me cry when you were ill over xmas,all the fiery bad things are quenched and extinguished by just a laugh or a smile or you lifting your arms out to me. You stress me out but i couldn't be without you,just like your mummy:) I LOVE YOU XXX

1/10/2010
Wow. Teething. Wow indeed. See,now you've got two of the pesky little white blighters and i would have happily pulled out six teeth (not my own)in exchange for the sleeplessness you,and we,have had to endure just for these to break through. But they are wonderous things oh yes. Soon,they say by you're first birthday possibly,you should have a full set. They are wonderful things but you must look after them! Brushing them,as achieving most personal hygiene requirements can be extremely tedious,however there are ways to overcome your boredom. One of my favourites is to get a tune in your head and try to brush along in time. Also i am partial to holding as much foamy toothpaste saliva in my mouth as i can before letting it dribble over my lips like i'm some kind of rabid pink ape. That's always funny. Make sure your toothbrush only goes in your mouth as daddy once put it in his eye and it was not an experience he'd like you to go through.
But teeth are good,limit sweeties and stay away from toffee and you'll have a gorgeous set of pearly whites when you're my age... Oh and don't whatever you do try and bite through things that human teeth really aren't made for: plastics,metals,Greggs sandwiches
10/08/2010
Words cannot describe just how,now i know we aren't supposed to swear but,bloody effin shit-bollocky frightened you made us an hour ago!
Girl you coughing,spluttering going red like that was something i never wanna see again!
The ambulance seemed to take longer than you took to come out of mummy's tummy! And after they'd checked you out,you had the cheek,the sheer audacity to smirk and laugh at the paramedics! I mean i thought my sense of humour was sick.....
But as i said to them,i'd rather they come out here just to give you a cuddle than it be for anything else. And i know how you love those 999 programmes you watch in the morning,but i don't want you bloomin starring in one!
Don't,i repeat,DON'T bloody Well worry me like that again!!! I'm no spring chicken,i can't take that. You're my little Cherub and i NEED you! I love you! Xx
7/08/2010
We are lazing in the bedroom at half 9 on a saturday night listening to The Cardigans. Temporarily suspended are my party-going saturday nights,but to be truthful I've never found it easier to stay in. I wonder how you'll be spending your saturday nights in a couple of decades...will you still be happy chilling with mummy and daddy listening to tunes by lamp-light? I hope so.
I was very Well impressed at your liking for jazz the other night,your face mesmerised by the different instruments you could hear as much as mine were. I wonder what music you'll like,whether you'll read books,if so what kind?
You're nearly six months old now,just a couple of weeks,and i can't believe it.
Your wicked sense of humour is moving at an alarming rate,the other day you laughed at a little girl falling out of a flowerpot she was having her picture taken in. Plus i love how you love the zombie game where i pretend to eat you. I love how you can lip-read only me,It's like we have our own secret language. You are truly beautiful.
You're starting to have your first proper foods now,they sound quite adventurous i hope that you always are prepared to try new and exciting things. Each day with you in my life is worth twice as much as the previous. You and mummy make me so warm and wanted. I spend my time thinking of what you'll look like as you grow up,i see little toddlers in the streets and wonder if you'll look like them,but you won't you'll look like you. I find myself fantasizing about you talking and taking you for walks but i'm in no rush to wish the time away. You are amazing Martha-Mai,my little baby girl,i love you to bits,i love your smiles and your laughs and the silly games we play.
25/06/2010
Hey there Supergirl, wow you're like 4 months old today man! I can't believe how much you've grown,and how much time's flown. You're an amazing little lady and i do believe you've captured everyone that's met you's hearts. With that killer smile that you grace us with when you see fit and all these gurgles and giggles everyone goes over to the Marf side. Before you mornings were like the worst part of the day, yawning and refusing to get out of bed;and that's just you! But waking up to one of your smiles is more important(now this is serious stuff here)than a cup of tea first thing! Sitting with you on my lap talking about our day and all the things i hope you're gonna grow up to share with me and Mummy is better than any alcohol,drug,sex,spiritual enlightenment (dirty stuff that you will hopefullly never know about) There was an old singer who was about even BEFORE my time called Al Jolson who used to dress in black make-up and he sang a song about his mother called 'Mammy' where he sung he'd travel a million miles just for one of her smiles. Well i'd travel two million JUST to change your nappy! I fall in love with you with every breath you breathe,i want to count all the eyelashes on your eyes,tattoo your name on my heart. When you cry it breaks me and i'd do anything at all to put a smile on your face. You are my Queen Bee,my sweet cherub, my Miffy, my Marfy,Marfs,Marfo,Miffalo,my beautiful amazing miraculous Martha-Mai Dianna cash. It's no suprise you are my cherub,a baby angel,seeing as your mother is a angel in disguise(shhh,don't let on you know! ;)) I love you Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 'Heaven,i'm in Heaven,and my heart beats so that i can hardly speak,and i seem to find the happiness i seek,when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek'


14/03/2010
To my SuperGirl,
You can do so much for such a young age,they say you are way advanced for your age. Will you be able to say mine or Mummy's name by April? I detect a Child Prodigy alert. Looks like you got more than just my looks ;-]
But with my brains and MUmmy's brains and mine and MUmmy's combined sexiness, you are gonna be capable of saving or obliterating this planet!!!
However,SuperGirl, remember you roots and to save those from who you came from
I love you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
25/05/2010 17:30pm

Oh my god! The day was so tedious and stressful. The pain and anguish of seeing the one i love in so much agony,high as a kite on gas and air,repeatedly stabbed and prodded with injections and speculums. Epidurals! Drips and wires coming from her wrists like some beautiful pink-haired marionette. And then the horror and fear when the doctor says Baby's heartbeat has dropped a little so a caesarian is called for. In a matter of minutes MY wife is whisked off into theatre,and she ain't going to see no Shakespeare! I wait and pace the floor in over-sized scrubs and await my call. The nurse comes out. 'Mr Cash,can you come in please?' I go in,people everywhere,masks,wires,monitors and the machines that go 'ping!' I sit to the side of Manda's head holding her hand and talk to her as the surgeons cut and pull our baby out of her. A tiny bluish bundle is shown to us briefly before It's whisked away and weighed and prepared like fruit. The elderly Indian doctor says 'It's a girl!' and a midwife with multi-coloured headgear with dragons on gives me something more amazing and priceless than anything I've ever been given. MY baby! Her little face screw up and screams at me and It's the most euphoric feeling I've ever experienced. I'm so happy i feel as though i must be watching it all on tv. It must be happening to some other person. But the seven point eight pounds of weight in my arms tells me otherwise. Welcome to the world Miss Martha Mai Diana Cash,It's good to meet you,good to have you hear. My daughter,my cherub. I swear to protect,love,and worship you for the rest of my life. Count all the pores on your tiny body and you still wouldn't get anywhere near the amount of kisses i want to give you. I LOVE YOU Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment